Shipping Policy | Pinky Elephant
Updated December 20, 2022 - We are testing out worldwide shipping with DHL. If you are not in the U.S, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, we will deliver your package through DHL. Please note there may be import taxes, VATs, or custom fees applying.
Please consult your local authorities and we are NOT responsible for any of the import taxes, duties, VATs, or custom fees.
If you are an overseas customer, please also read the last part of our shipping policy carefully.Order Processing Time:
Orders are typically processed within 2 to 4 business days. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The processing time might be delayed during holiday seasons or sales events.
Domestically, our default shipping method is USPS First Class Mail. Package weighs heavier than 16 oz will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail Services. Bulky Packages might be shipped by UPS Ground as well.
Express Mail Services upgrade is available with additional cost when checking out.
Our international default shipping method is USPS First Class international, where upgrades may be available with additional cost in checking out.
- First class package service: 2-7 business days;
- UPS Ground: 1-5 business days;
- USPS Priority Mail: 1-3 business days;
- USPS Priority Mail Express: 1-2 business days;
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6-10 business days;
- USPS Priority Mail Express International: 3-5 business days;
- DHL Worldwide: 4-10 business days.
* Please note this is only estimated transit time, the actual number of days may vary based on origin, destinations, and customs delays.
You will receive an email with tracking number after your package is shipped. USPS packages can be tracked at: https://www.usps.com/
- Calculated shipping fee for domestic, all states within the USA (free shipping over $35 USD);
- Calculated shipping fee for Canada (free shipping over $100 USD);
- Calculated shipping fee for Australia and New Zealand (free shipping over $175 USD).
- Calculated DHL rate for international shipping (TEST MODE)
Free Shipping Guarantee:
On occasion we offer shipping promotions, at which time domestic customers receive free shipping if they spend over a certain amount. These promotions may change periodically.
Lost or Stolen Packages
Pinky Elephant is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, Pinky Elephant will confirm the delivery to the address provided, tracking information, date of delivery and the carrier information for the customer to investigate.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We strongly encourage to check with your local authorities before placing an order. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
- We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from USPS or DHL to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays, nor any extra fees, customs or back end charges once the package has exited the United States.
- Packages undeliverable by USPS, DHL and/or their international shipping partners will be cancelled. Packages refused or returned due to unpaid taxes will be cancelled as well. We will charge 20% restocking fee for these items once received and processed at our shipping hub.
- All kinds of shipping fees are not refundable.