Shipping Policy | Pinky Elephant
Currently Pinky Elephant ships to the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Due to limited manpower, we are unable to ship to countries/areas other than we specified above. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Our shipping to the European countries is temporarily suspended until further notice.Order Processing Time:
Orders are typically processed within three to five business days. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The processing time might be delayed during holiday seasons or sales events.
Domestically, our default shipping method is USPS First Class Mail. Package weighs heavier than 16 oz will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail Services. Bulky Packages might be shipped by UPS Ground as well.
Express Mail Services upgrade is available with additional cost when checking out.
Our international default shipping method is USPS First Class international, where upgrades may be available with additional cost in checking out.
- First class package service: 2-7 business days;
- UPS Ground: 1-5 business days;
- USPS Priority Mail: 1-3 business days;
- USPS Priority Mail Express: 1-2 business days;
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6-10 business days;
- USPS Priority Mail Express International: 3-5 business days.
You will receive an email with tracking number after your package is shipped. USPS packages can be tracked at: https://www.usps.com/
- Calculated shipping fee for domestic, all states within the USA (free shipping over $35 USD);
- Calculated shipping fee for Canada (free shipping over $100 USD);
- Calculated shipping fee for Australia and New Zealand (free shipping over $175 USD).
Free Shipping Guarantee:
On occasion we offer shipping promotions, at which time domestic customers receive free shipping if they spend over a certain amount. These promotions may change periodically.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We strongly encourage to check with your local authorities before placing an order. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from USPS to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays, nor any extra fees, customs or back end charges once the package has exited the United States.
Packages undeliverable by USPS and/or their international shipping partners will be cancelled and refunded once received and processed at our shipping hub.